Monday, January 16, 2012

Fact of mine

When we were still a kid...
We have no worries...
When we fight with our class mate or friends...
A minute or two we back to become friends the longest one day...

As we become teenager...
We still have no worries about anything yet...
But we only worry about losing a friendship...
We don't fight but we scolded each other,
face to face or using online... to let the person know...
I know is childish...
Once we unfriend we can know it...
We will become silence to each others...
This fight it may last a month or forever...
Maybe we will be friend again but not as close as last time anymore...

As we become more toward adult...
I'm really worried of losing a friend...
Once each other have a small fight for a small little minor thing...
Is like a big disaster...
We will remain silence...
This silence is very dangerous...
The next minute you don't know what will happen...
(Now I'm trying very hard to hold tight all my friend together)
I treat them before with my true heart for few person (as new friend)
The end... What I get? Nothing! Being fooled! Had thrown a side!
Now be silence... Out here everywhere war...
So don't blame me to treat a new coming remain apart (Self precaution)
Sorry!
For some of them are wealthy there are no worries of $$$...
But for me... Yes I'm worried about it but I hope I'm not...
Because we become more toward adult we knew everything need money...
For the first time, I started to worry I can't catch up my study...
This is not my worry list to get bad result...
Since I'm in kindergarten until finish my secondary school...
(LoL~ No one will believe)

See... as we grew older many problem coming towards you...
and a greater responsibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?