Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Dream

That day I went to Pavillion with my family...
At Tokyo Street I saw someone looks alike him...
My heartbeat pound so fast... and hoping not him...
Luckily not him... Fuhhh...
Cause I saw that guy with his gf holding hands...
If that day the guy is him...
I sure I do not know how to face him... >.<

Today I take nap... and I had a dream...
Its so real... really so real...
Maybe this is dream is what I wanted in my reality life...
My house mate being so friendly with me like last time...
The sharing of their laugh with me...
The best ever is that kiss... with him...
I can't saw him face in my dream...
But I can feel that the way he kisses me last time...

A few days holiday with my family...
Let me feel peace and feel good...
So peace + happy... Thanks mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?