Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Do you feel the same as me?

This is mostly happens on your first love.
Later, certain time or after your first one, you will not feel the same way as before.
A feeling to describe as sparkle.
As a touch on each other, skin to skin or lip to lip, you feel nervous, extra heart beats and some excitement.
I kinda admit! I do enjoyed it! and has been searching for it after my first love.
To feel falling in love again... I guess!
I thought every guy that successful to attract  a girls' attention may give the same result of these feel but I'm wrong maybe Yes for the beginning stage but it only lasted for less than a week then later it eventually got bored. (This is my so-called test drive) and this is why and one of the reason my x changes for less than a month.

Some question being asked to some of my friends
"Why he/she is the chosen one?"
"Why do you like him/her?"
"Which part of him/her that attracts you?"
Their feedback was THE FEEL! (Isn't it mysterious!)

They told me that when the feel of like towards love,
  1. You will misses him all the time (I do but don't know how the guys feel)
  2. Whatever topic can be talk (I don't think so, there will be some topic is filtered)
  3. You will willing to scarify for him. (Maybe and depends on what)
  4. Always give support (It is important for motivation and I need it very much)
  5. Whenever you face difficulties, it will just disappear when you saw your love ones.(This is two guys told me before. It seems like I'm their calmer)

Is above statement true? For me it is almost 80% true.

There is one guy I met in somewhere, he always give me encouragement and comfort me when I'm nervous (I easily get nervous all the time and he knows me very well). He is my calmer. Whenever he is around, I feel safe & secure and able to be comfortable & being myself all the time in front of him. He the one who give me sparkle even we know each other for a certain time but until now each time an accidentally touches, the feel appears and I don't why. (I don't understand why we that doesn't work out?)
I am definitely misses him so much!

There is another guy also my dearest but so far I just can rate him "good" not excellence. He did everything like the first guy but just the feel was lesser. As I mention before, the sparkle does lasted that long or maybe... but somehow I feel lucky to have him around me. Thank you. Keeping in progress!