Thursday, November 14, 2013

Finding a Life Partner

Are you the potential guy? attractive guy? talkative guy? or my cup of tea?
I want to find a person who has similar interest with me.

How many out there are willing to do the same things as me?

My dream is to travel and explore the culture outside. Some adventure is not bad. Trying out some extraordinary activities (not paranormal!) such as hiking, camping, jungle trekking maybe flying fox ( I haven't try before). From my budget trip, Pattaya, I love flying with parachute with speed boat although it was a short distance flying in the sky, it was totally exciting! Memorable! I do not dare to experience on my own but if there is someone who accompany me or take a lead I will join in! This must be one of the life experience and you don't want to miss it! On the other hand, I actually don't like much social networking so you can see I prefer to make call rather than messages because most of the time they will sometimes misunderstand what I wrote in the message (=.=) that why I like face to face social rather than social networking. I'm trying to improve mother tough and other languages as well. Honestly I'm bad in making friends and social around. I will try to improve that.

I will try my best to fit in your world and try to experiences what you are experiencing,
But will you do the same to me?