Sunday, December 19, 2010

Clubbing Time 17th December 10'

I'm so excited to wait for clubbing... Finally the day has come!!! On the 17th... I have work at the morning at I setan and my leg is ++ pain... I go back to the hostel by 5 o'clock and rest + take a nap until 7 o'clock to prepare for clubbing...Hui Hui's friend come and fetch us



(I look so slim with this BLACK SHIRT + HUI HUI's BELT)

At Mist Club...
Is kinda FUN...
Alcohol...
Music...
Crazy Dance...



Feel cool!!! I kinda love clubbing...
I dance with an unknown indian guy though...XD


I meet some guys there but all is Segi STUDENT and EX-STUDENT...
LOUIS, KIM HOW, CHI LIK, and the others guy I do not know because we had no conversation...




We clubbing and dance there until the next day... about 3o'clock only we left the club... After we left we go Wangsa Maju, Steven corner and have a drink only we go back to our own place... We reach hostel at 4 something... We took a bathe and then go to sleep at 5.30a.m I slept... *I had wash my hair with shampoo but it still got the smoke smell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?