Monday, December 27, 2010

Part Time or Full Time BOYfriend~

Some how now I'm waiting for someone who request me as his girlfriend...
Before that when I was younger, I have been requested to be his girlfriend twice with two different guy but I rejected... Because I think I'm not really reach my target yet (not mention ing the guys)this is about my appearance, skin and weight, this are some other girl care too...

For now even though I'm still haven reach my target yet but I wanted to try the feeling about a boyfriend care and being in love... Each of everyone of my friend now have a boyfriend beside them but for me, I have no one... I wish I could have a boyfriend like them just for one day, a hot date, dating like some other couple do so or even special (not what you think the special is)

Besides that, have anyone have a PART TIME boyfriend?
A part time boyfriend is just like today YOU love HIM but the other day YOU love the other guy... Just an example like when YOU and HIM are loving each other and at the same time YOU and HIM can flirt with the others guys or gals too...

As for like a FULL TIME boyfriend, they must be more loyal to the only one's... If this relationship break's off it will be end of the friendship... and this hurt deeply in your heart feeling...

Just having a boyfriend, don't be too serious and believe 100% with each other because he or she is not yet to be your whole entire life partner... These are human psychology *HUMAN with HUMAN does not exist a 100% of believe among each others... This is as what I can see in this REALITY WORLD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?