Sunday, December 19, 2010

TIRED DECEMBER!!!

In December month I quite busy for exam, thinking how to earn more pocket money, and buy cloth for CLUBBING and CNY....

Before finishes exam, I look for job at New Learn tuition centre, Guardian at Masjid Jamek, KLCC (Teddy Tales), from internet Watson, SaSa, and I Setan... New Learn tuition centre is employing me as a tution teacher but it's start on January... and the others job have no news....

Owh...

Finally, the exam had finish... I feel so FREEEEEE now... Happy Happy Happy... but the next day I felt so boring at the hostel nothing to do... 24 hours just like facing the laptop and FACEBOOK... BORED...

Later on a call in "RING" "RING"... HELLO! #%&*$%^*... OOO I got a JOB... "Can you work tomorrow?" *OMG.... YEAH! YES! YES! YES!* OWH sure I can work tomorrow! "I'll fetch you by 8a.m sharp tomorrow at your hostel guard house" Okey... but when I receive the teaching material... OMG how I gonna to teach them.... is a translation subject??? from "CHINESE" to english and malay... "CHINESE" OMG it is my worst subject ever... I don't even can write in a full sentences... but luckily my house mate help me so I wrote down the 'pin yin' but still ok to teach the kids there not too many, more than 3 and less then 10 for 3 difference classes... from kindergarden 6 years old, standard 1,2,3... Holiday time just work two weeks on Wednesday and Thursday(15, 16 & 22, 23) only... the pays is RM70, 3 hours per day...

On the 16th DECEMBER after work at tuition center my house mate asked me go to Times Square for shopping... so I go Times Square and meet by 1.30p.m but they all are late for an hour... while waiting I go to Auntie Anne and eat to wait them come... then later on another call ringing... Do you interested to work at I Setan? the 'Woman Accessories Christmas Promotion' for part time job work for 2days 6hours per days, pay is Rm6 per hours... Owh YES! another job... When they reach, we go BBQ Plaza and eat then we go Farenheit, Sungei Wang... We walk until 10 o'clock, my leg is so tired and my feet is damn pain because I'm wearing the high heel to go shopping and walk whole day... and I had spend about Rm150+, I bought cloth for clubbing... woohoo... just so excited for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?