Friday, November 25, 2011

我不知道我想要得是什么?

Do I need him?
The answer is...
He entered my life...
He gave me memories, happy and sad memories...
Sometimes...
I just think back the moment we together...
Although we did not snap a photo together, I actually snap it each of the moment with him in my mind and heart.
I misses his warm hand, his lips, his warm hug, his heart beat and his smell...
I misses all of that...
The way he always look at me with a smiling face whenever I looked at him...
All of it, is just... I don't want to let it go yet... I'm not willing to do it...
I still hoping a chance... Just a chance!
But life with or without him...
I doesn't affect much to me...
So, do I need him?
I'm keep on asking myself this question...
I didn't answer it...
If can be together again is perfect!
If can't, just back to friendship... but does he can do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?