Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Should be Happy or Sad?

Should I be Happy or Sad?
This year birthday...
I think I'm quite lonely...

Even though my classmate come out on that day go watch movie "Don't be afraid of dark" then go Nando and eat our lunch with Siew Theng, Au Yong See, and also Jun Hing(the person who call a set and share, and he paid for it) Generally he is pay for me as my birthday present... LoL~ Siew Theng, Au Yong See and Kai Ling share and buy 2 T-shirt from FOS as my birthday present... which one of it is what I wanted to buy last time... hehehe...

At night, Jerric bought me to eat shabu shabu at Kuchai Lama if not mistaken... Each person also cost RM31.80... and we eat with a bit rush... cause the next day he need to work morning shift and need to get up very early... After eat, we went in the car... I got a surprise... He bought me a piece of cake from Pain de Gourmet, Sun Moulin, a chocolate cake... Yummy!!! and it really surprising me... I thought this year I couldn't eat any cake for my own birthday... I'm very happy that day he spend time for my birthday yet got surprise some more... hehehe...
(Jerric is the one who cerebrate on my birthday... yet not my sister) but is Ok she have send a message to me is already enough =(

At that day, actually I have already plan to celebrate with my friends on the day time and at night time, I wanted to celebrate with Ken... I already asked him to come out that day but I cancel it... because I have some cough on that day so I don't wan to let him see my sick face and spread virus to him... I misses him so much... Some disappointed that I couldn't met him that day... and... He did not want to wish me although I already told him that day was my birthday... =(

As for my bestie, she told me that she had bought a present to me... I'm so curious + excited to know what she bought for my birthday present... So So Curious!!!
(Sorry for that... I didn't bring that hp to college that day... if not I can meet you that day =( I misses you so much too...)

Ya... This year many friends wish me through sms and facebook... Well I'm a bit happy with it... I just hope -People who I care, remember me, care for me, wish me, and of course I hope they spend some time cerebrate with me-
(but none of my house mate wishes me... I think the facebook have a notification on it... yet not receiving one wishes from them... just only Hui Hui wishes me)

But this year really not in the mood to have celebration... cause of many assignment and coursework bordering me... that affect my mood... So conclusion I also do not know whether to be happy or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?