Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feeling disturbance

How to do?
What should I do?
Today I study stress in Mr. Peter class...
I think I really facing stress seriously...
I'm facing mostly mentally stress...
This fucking environment really makes me feel so disturbance~
Why do I would mind of this? Actually it is NON OF MY BUSINESS...
I don't know why... I care about this stupid things...
How should end up all these things!!!
Could anyone teach me?

What was in my mind???
memories of my relationship with him...
house mate matters...
class mate doubt of my work ability...

This all stupid things should not be border me!
I try my best to be what I am...
I try to not cares about others sees me!
BUT~
It really make me stress~
I have become so sensitive... Recently!
Even though they are talking about others, but I think they are talking about me!
If this is in the long term, I'm probably will face MENTALLY BREAKDOWN!

Hope this all disturbance will end soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think?