Thursday, April 18, 2013

Missing answer dream

Dreaming is always my hobby...
Is it a day dream or sleeping mode dream?
Most probably I love both...
Day dream is some kind of conscious thinking
Dreaming of your future partner, carrier, achievement and many more...
Just like a picture flashing in your mind one by one and it goes as you want.
For your information,
When your are sleeping and your mind goes on work, dreaming,
This time, it is just like a reality,
We are out of control,
Of time, place and who is the person with
As for myself, I can feel,
The hurt of pain, sensitivity, emotion and everything.

This time I just want to share with you all is
I don't know this dream is it connected with him?
Or it is my mind asking me to let go.
I know I'm stubborn
And I don't know why even I had an answer he is not my future,
But I still want to try out for the second time.
In the dream, we met at a place (it looks like old town) to have a drink and chit chating,
After we talk so much and he told me
"He does still loving me and always be but we both cannot be together,
(He cries and said it to me)
My reply is
"We really can't go back together like last time?"
He haven't got to answer my question and then I woke up already.
I try to sleep back to connect that dream but I fails...
There the answer was missing for so long that I wanted to know badly...
Maybe sometimes we don't know anything rather than everything.