Friday, April 5, 2013

Thank You God

Ya previously I wrote a page called "Forever Playful Girl"
I do admit until now I'm so playful than last time
Hahaha...
This year is my going to be my 21st years old girl~
Hurmm... sadly I still haven has a loving bf
But not really for sure he is not or going to be my bf
Whatever, I just want him to be my side, be my friend.
I'm glad to met him! 
Just thank God let me met him such a wonderful friend.
I feel safe when I'm beside him.

Secondly, there is something still bordering me in my mind.
my Mr. X last year just recently I met him,
It was so nervous and damn happy to meet him
And also we go Malacca for trip together,
I really so happy but one thing it really confuse me,
Is he still have me inside him?
But after that night we became stranger again.
Am I frightening him or is he frightening me?
I really miss him so much.
What a sweet memory with him.
Sometime when I think back,
I would laughter out by myself.
Could you please give me an answer?
By the way, I'm sorry I made that promise to you and if I couldn't make it!

Whatever the answer is,
I will accept it!