Friday, April 5, 2013

So call a friend

Some things really make me changed differently
Sometime I don't even recognize myself
Am I doing the right thing?
I knew the answer is NO
Have I regret?
The answer is NO too
The only things is, I trusted the wrong person.
The so what call good friend!
Sigh... the only thing what I regret told her about my past.
What she done to me only I realize,
Something that pulls me near to reality so realistic!
I can be still good with you but,
I'm so sorry maybe it couldn't be as good as last time...
Thing has changed, NO, is I have changed!
That may be is a tiny thing to you,
But is a important thing to me...
I told you is just meant to let u know and listen
Not for you to make a joke to me or reminding me something.
Yes! I'm so 小气 that ME!
Whatever I am what I am!
So, please don't be big mouth and sometime some thing that can't make joke...
Think before you do.